Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home at last!!!

Hello all! Getting home and seeing my boys was wonderful. They were so excited and full of non stop talking. We got to my parent's and had to go through all the pictures and video along with the souvenirs. Sleeping in our own bed was great too! But.. this morning I'm feeling almost flu like... jet lag I guess??
I just wanted to say a heart felt thank you for all your prayers, comments, etc. I have truly "felt the love".
Love to everyone!
Karen

6 comments:

Joe and Renae said...

Yeaaaah! You must be EXHAUSTED! I know you had to be happy to be home with your boys and the rest of your family.

Just think, now all you have to do is wait for that court date to go and get your adorable little girl....I pray it will be real soon.

Welcome home and I will talk to you soon.

Renae

Jeff, Cindy, and Tiffany said...

Glad you are back home safe and sound. I'm sure the boys were very excited to see you and found out more about their little sister. Welcome home.

pineygirl65@hotmail.com said...

Oh Karen and Kerry, I remember that complete exhaustion very well! It will definitely take you a few days to shake it off but you will be fit as a fiddle in no time. We're so glad you are home safe and sound and well on the way to bringing your precious baby home.

Can't wait to talk to you!

Take care!
Deb, Keith and Erick

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home again. Can't wait to talk this week. Call me at work or on my cell when you have time and are rested.

CV

Becky and Keith said...

Karen - I just caught up on all of your posts and I'm so excited for you! Yes, jetlag feels a bit like the flu - you just want to sleep and sleep! I can tell, just by the picture of the back of her, that she is a princess!! I'll be praying for a very, very quick court date for you! Happy Belated Birthday!

Nicole said...

I love the little photo below of you and D! That is so sweet. That is a match made in heaven! I will pray for a speedy court date . And I hope you feel better! The jet lag really got me too!
N