I just want to start off by saying GOD IS GOOD! It is so wonderful to see prayers answered. I know all to well that prayers are not always answered the way I want them to be, but I know that sometimes they are answered the way I want them to be. One thing I learned through the loss of a child is to praise Him no matter what. Today... I praise Him because He has heard my prayers along with the prayers of my friends and family. We got an email today from C. with our agency and she said that we will most likely get our court dates this year. We won't have to wait until January. Then... I get home from work and our visas were here safe and sound. I want more than anything to seek God's will in everything. I know with everything in me that God is leading in this adoption. Many more blessing are ahead and I praise Him for that!!
Karen
"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! You had a GREAT day! I am SO happy that you don't have to wait until next year to travel for court....what AWESOME news!
Karen,
That is wonderful news!I cannot wait to hear all about your visit with Ms. D!!! Keep the good news coming!
Nicole
I'm so very happy for you!
Yay! That's awesome news! We are so very happy for your entire family!
I cannot believe you have been bloggin all year and I am just finding out about it. I miss you so much and am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! This is totally awesome!!! I hope to see lots of pictures soon. I love yall and we are totally praying for you!!!!!
Post a Comment