Well... today is our last day in Moscow. We completed the infamous 8 doctor medical. For those of you who know me personally..... I have no shame. I almost went into a strip tease, but you know... Kerry would have threw me out the window. Just kidding!!!! It was not bad. We just had to undress from the waste up but got to leave the female undergarment up top on... thank goodness. We were asked only one question by the dermatologist... do you have any skin diseases? The narcologist asked what we do to relax since we don't drink... that was kind of funny. She didn't understand why we don't drink... oh well! The psychiatrist probably thought we were commitable because we already have 3 small sons. It was fun and no big deal. We got to meet 3 other very nice couples while we were there. We went to the gift shop and bought some more souvenirs. Last night, we bought a book of Russian Fairy Tales. Darya will enjoy them one day, I hope. I can't wait that we will be able to see the United States tomorrow. I am hoping to eat at Olive Garden tomorrow when we arrive in Atlanta. Please pray for a speedy court date! It will be the biggest blessing to have all 4 children under one roof. I am overjoyed at the thought of it.
Much love and hugs to all!
Kerry and Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
So glad your 8 doctor medical went well. Luckily, we were able to avoid that and have ours done in the USA.
I enjoyed seeing the picture of you holding Darya. I know how much you miss her already and are ready to return to bring her home.
Safe travels home!
CV
Post a Comment