Monday, August 11, 2008

3 more days to go!!!!!!!


Kerry and I are both nervous and excited as we get ready to leave for trip 1. I can't believe that we get to meet our precious daughter in just a matter of days!! Over the weekend, I spent time getting photos together for her Sassy photo album. I wanted at least 1 family photo that was not so formal. You would not believe how long it took to get this picture. It took at least 20 times. Trust me... the smile was fake!!! He, He!
Karen
P.S. Please pray for peace in Russia. I never paid attention to events going on in the world as much as I have here lately. I just want D. home safe and sound!!!! Hugs to all!!! Thank you in advance for keeping us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. I can only imagine with three how hard it would be. Looking forward to following your adventures to Russia.

CV

julie said...

that's great news. i'll be watching.

julie

Nicole said...

Hello little Ms. Hen!
I am beyond excited about you guy's getting to go meet your precious girl! Keep us posted on all the good news and I will be praying for a safe trip!
Nicole

MichelleD_NASH said...

I love you and we are praying!!! keep in touch and let me know how it all goes. Call me soon.

michelle