Thank you soooo much for your prayers. We are so happy to inform everyone that Darya will be our daughter. We have a peace beyond words. We had the most wonderful visit with her today. Kerry and I consulted with 3 docters in the US along with Dr. Gordina along with an additional conference with the medical director at our orphanage. The doctor at her orphanage will write a letter to the MOE to ask for a court date as soon as possible because we are most likely facing surgury.
Much love to all!
Kerry and Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you both! What a blessing these little angels are.I will continue to pray for all of you and for a quick court date! This good news has made my day!
Nicole
I'm so excited to see this post this morning. I know how relieved you must feel to have peace about your decision and know that you are ready to move forward. Just think, this could be saving grace to help you bring home Darya sooner. Wouldn't that be wonderful news. I can't wait to talk and get together once you are home. I'm so excited to see photos and video.
You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and are here for you if you need anything!!
CV
It was wonderful to get up to this news. We are praying for a quick court date. We miss you all so much and can't wait till you are all home and under the same roof.
God is good and He loves his children! We will keep holding you up in prayer.
Hamptons Crossroads Staff
I am so excited for you all. I am praying hard for the both of you and your boys at home. I hope you can get your little girl home quickly. I love you so much, and can't wait to hear another update.
Leslie
Karen, I have been thinking about you guys everyday!! I am so glad that you made it safely and have met Darya. I talked to Karen Weaver this morning and she told me the news about the spinal bifida. I have a cousin who was born with it, and she is 16 now. Has some minor problems walking, but other than that is functioning like a normal teenager. It will be okay!!! She is so blessed to have found you and Kerry and I know that she will have a wonderful and beautiful life. You hang in there and don't worry. She will be fine. I just wanted you to know that there are a lot of people praying for you guys and we just wanted you to know that. I know that you are probably snoozing right now (1:30am your time) while I am sitting here slaving away typing. Well, I will check up on you later. Have a great day today and enjoy your visit with Darya. I love you!!!
Tonya
AMEN!
Now we just have to pray for a QUICK court date so you can bring that precious girl home!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Hugs,
Renae
Congratulations! Hope you get a really close court date. Bring that girl home. She has got to have that surgery and get on the road to recovery. Tell her we have plans go to FL fall break (09 that is). You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Give her a hug for Tiffany and us. We love you and are here for you if you need anything.
Karen & Kerry,
We are so excited for you. How can anything go wrong when God is in it?!!! Just wanted to let you know that Shriners' Pediatric Hospital in Lexington treats spina bifida patients up to age 21. They have the best doctors in the country, and it's all free. Have fun and hurry home. We miss you!
Damon & Shirley
So much has happened in such a short time. Your heads must be spinning! I know that everything happens for a reason. Maybe the reason for this minor medical issue is to get your baby home sooner. I am anxiously awaiting more news from you and Kerry. I can't wait to meet your precious baby.
Post a Comment