Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Go with the flow!!

Well... you can imagine my surprise when I received an email from my agency saying that our daughter is not in Kemerovo City. She is in the Prokopyevsk baby home which is a 1.5 hour drive from Novokuznetsk. She is in the region of Kemerovo.. just not Kemerovo City. At first, I was a bit frustrated. But.... I quickly began to see the hand of God... once again. It turns out that this baby home is known to be an excellent baby home. I have a friend who adopted her son from this home. She has only wonderful things to say about it. The children are well taken care of there. It thrills my heart to know that she is in a good place! So... we will be driven to and from this orphanage everyday... a three hour journey round trip. Wow... I am going to definitely get some Dramamine and a personal fan. I tend to get car sick!!!! Ugh!! But... I would walk 100 miles and climb to the top of the tallest mountain to see her.. our beautiful Darya (aka "Dasha").
"Go with the flow" seemed to be an appropriate title. :)
Karen

1 comment:

Nicole said...

K,
I usually get car sick too! We had a little journey to Ava everyday but I cracked that window, looked straight out the front windshield and prayed quite often! I cannot wait to do it again!!!
Nic