Here are the boots I plan for D. to wear when she leaves the baby home. Hope they fit! If not, my adorable niece will have some new boots to wear. I plan to buy pink or brown leggings and a big comfy sweater! I found them for $9.00. Couldn't pass them up :).
Karen






2 comments:
If you leave the orphanage in January, I hate to tell you, but your darling daughter will be in a snow suit. There is no way those baby home ladies will let you take a baby out in January in Russia without one. In fact, I know people who have left a baby home in SEPTEMBER in a snow suit. FOR SURE they will not want to see her in a skirt with tights or leggings... possibly, you could use the boots if you buy some sort of ski type pants to go with them. But hey, the boots will look adorable with tights here at home! :) Don't give up!
I love the boots!!!!!!
Nic
Post a Comment