
These are a couple of items that I've found for Dary
a's room. I purchased the blanket from a lady who lives in the town where I live. I plan to take it to the baby home for Darya to keep while she is there. I couldn't resist taking a picture of my youngest. He is so excited about baby sister!
a's room. I purchased the blanket from a lady who lives in the town where I live. I plan to take it to the baby home for Darya to keep while she is there. I couldn't resist taking a picture of my youngest. He is so excited about baby sister!The dress.. I found at Strasburg on clearance. $17.00 for the dress and $10.00 for the bow. Both for under $30.00. The dress had been $70.00. What a bargain!! :)







2 comments:
Your right, the dress is soooo pretty! Your little one looks so cute wrapped in her blanket. Seeing all of this is making me even more excited to get my call. I can't WAIT to do our little girl's room. I love the way you did your precious little girl's room!
K,
I love everything! Cannot wait to see D in that dress!
N
Post a Comment