Hello all! The last few weeks have been busy... getting back to work and being a mom of 3! I have to admit, the first 2 weeks post Russia were pretty easy... but now... my heart aches to see her and hold her. I miss her so much!!!!!! I have completed the picture album for court. The judge enjoys looking at pictures of our visits together to see our interactions and initial bonding. Also, the judge likes to see our home preparations for her such as her room and clothes along with pictures of our home, family, etc. She is so adorable! Looking back at the pictures, I see a very promising initial attachment. She looks like she belongs with us! I am convinced that before she was born, the Lord planned that she would be our daughter. God is amazing! He knew that it would be better for Kerry and I to not know about her medical issues before we went on the trip. If we had known, would we have gone? I'd like to say yes, but who knows for sure. God protected us from that information and He gave us the answers we needed. All we had to do was ask Him. We couldn't have been more sure than if He came down to earth and whispered or should I say yelled it in our ear. He is so good! I just want to praise Him for his goodness!
We need major prayer warriors to help us in praying for a speedy court date!
Much love!
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Karen,
Thanks so much for sending me a link to your blog. Your comments and pictures brought tears to my eyes. Just know that William and I will be praying for your growing family daily. I can't wait to see pictures of Darya and meet her when you bring her home!
Holly
Karen ,
You guy's are in our prayers! God is good and I believe you will be back with your little girl soon!
nicole
The wait can be hard, but just enjoy the time you have with the boys as time will be limited once she is home for the first month or two. A mother's heart will always ache for a child that is not in her arms or within her reach. I think of all the mothers with children overseas or off to college too. I don't think it ever gets easier to be separated from those we love.
You remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Karen, you are such an amazing woman and an amazing momma! I know how hard it is and how hard it is going to be. Read, read, read! I am so glad for all I learned and was reminded of. Feel free to call me and whine. I know I whined in your ear plenty- fair is fair!
Hugs!
michelle
Post a Comment