Sunday, September 28, 2008

I would love a Miracle Monday!!!

For those of you who don't belong to the CSS Yahoo group, we often refer to miracle Mondays. I would love to get the call that a court date has been set and that it is set on or before the 15th of October. That is the desire of my heart!!! The Lord knows that is my heart's desire but...... His timing will be and is always perfect! I long to hold our baby girl, to give her a bath and rub her down with baby lotion, to rock her to sleep, to just sit and stare at her...... I could go on and on... but you all get the idea. I just want her home so that our family will be complete. Our youngest asks several times a day about his baby sister. He and the other 2 are going to love her. I just know they will!!!! So as you say your prayers, please pray that we have a Miracle Monday.......

Love to all!
Karen

2 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Thinking of you and praying for your miracle!

Tiger & Kar said...

So many prayers were lifted up for your family today. I hope you received news from C today, and if not that you will very, very soon.

Hugs!
Karyn