
I wanted to share a girly girl diaper bag that Darya just can't live without, or I guess I should say that I can't live without!!! The cupcake diaper bag was just way too cute. I got it from treasuredtotes.com. She does a great job and has many adorable bags.
On a more serious note, though I didn't get "the call" for a court date today.... I had a day full of blessings. It was one of those days where I saw the hand of God at every turn. One of my favorite people announced today that she got a referral. Praise the Lord!!!! I got so many encouraging emails today. Wow!!! What encouragement!!! God loves the praises of his people so... today.... I just want to thank HIM for his goodness and love He has showered on me today through friends and family. I just know that "the call" will come very soon!!!!
Hugs!
Karen






No comments:
Post a Comment