Some more great news to share!!!! C. with our agency emailed us today to say that the letter to release Darya from the federal data bank was signed and is now on its way back to Kemerovo. She said it would be with the judge by next week and that a court date will most likely follow!!! She is usually a pessimist but stated that she thinks there is a great chance that she will be home within 1 month!!! As October begins, I anticipate with great joy and peace the arrival of our precious daughter to Tennessee- her forever home!!!!! The road has not always been easy, but He has been and will remain with us every step of the way.
I'm pretty much worthless now!!!!!!! Anymore good news and I'll explode!!!!! For those of you who get to be with me day in and day out... watch out!!!!
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Congratulations! What wonderful news to receive. I hope and pray that you receive news soon of travel back to Russia. It would be wonderful for Darya to be home by Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I'm also excited to hear the updated news on her hip. Praise the Lord! I know how happy and thankful you must be.
Many thoughts and prayers coming your way!
yay! you're right, C usually is pessimistic so I take this as VERY GOOD NEWS! How wonderful it would be if you're home with Darya within the month. Can't wait for your next update!
Post a Comment