Sunday, October 5, 2008

A sweet shower to celebrate Darya's upcoming arrival!

Some close family and friends had a shower for me this weekend. It was just perfect!!!! These moments are so precious as they lead up to the homecoming of our daughter. This is a Christmas dress that my mother bought for her. I love it!!!! We will have her picture taken in it for sure!!
As I anticipate the upcoming week, I have a mixture of hope and anticpation that we will receive our court date!! Please pray with us that we will have a miracle Monday. I would also pray that I will continue to trust God for everything... both big and small. He wants us to trust Him with every detail. I know that He is in control. I just need to remind myself of that as anxiety and fear can so easily creep in.... I'm human!! Thank you to all who have shown so much love and support during this wonderful time in our life! I love you all dearly!

Karen

1 comment:

MichelleD_NASH said...

Karen, the dress is beautiful!!! I wish so much that I could be close to you to help you celebrate and to enjoy the showers and news with you. we pray for you daily!!!! Love ya