Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Proud parents of Darya Elena!!! (Isn't she cute?.... ha ha..just kidding)


We are very proud to say that court went very well and we are officially parents to Darya Elena. Oh.... and yes.... the 10 days were waived!!!! We won't be picking Darya up until Wednesday :(.... oh well... just a few more hours. Today was very busy with court, getting her birth certificate, registering for her passport, and obtaining her plane ticket back to Moscow.
I've been chomping at the bit to post, but we have not had internet access at our hotel! We had to walk to an internet cafe.
Let me say it again....... GOD IS GOOD!

Cathy and Mike Moeller also had a successful court date. They have been there with us every step of the way. We have so enjoyed their company and sweet sweet spirit. I fully believe that the Lord intended for us all to be together on this journey. Well for that matter... He put together so many wonderful people for us to be on this journey with including fellow CSS friends, family, and other close friends.

I'll leave you with a funny picture that was taken on Old Arbot Street in Moscow.... my favorite of all the Russia pictures. Stay tuned for pictures of the cutest little princess in the world! I'm sure that is debatable among a few of you guys.... but I'm a bit partial! :)))

Big, Big, Big, Big Hugs to all!!!

Kerry and Karen

14 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOM & DAD!! What wonderful news. I'm thrilled the 10 days were waived. You know I'll be blog stalking tomorrow looking for photos of Darya. Can't wait to see her precious little face!

Karyn

Jeff, Cindy, and Tiffany said...

YEAH!! Glad to hear it is official now! Our God is an awesome God.

Nicole said...

My heart is smiling soooo big for you right now!!!!! I am so glad that everything went so great and you get your sweet girl forever in just a day!I cannot wait to see all of the pictures!
Many hugs and blessings,
Nicole

Becky and Keith said...

YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so very excited for you and know you are dying to bring that baby girl home with you! Just a few more hours! YAY!!!! This made my day!

Carey and Norman said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you. What a blessing to be able to have your daughter forever on Wednesday!!

Even though we've seen photos from trip 1, I'm still anxious to see Gotcha Day photos.

Anonymous said...

OH!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the Ledbetter family!!!!! We are completely THRILLED for you.

Can't wait to hear ALL the details and see pictures of that precious beautiful little girl.

God has Blessed us by your friendship and we thank Him for watching over you and bringing your family together.

Love ya!
Deb, Keith and Erick

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for your return with Darya and were so excited that the 10 days were waived! Have a safe trip home!

Damon & Shirley

Kela said...

CONGRATULATION!!!! I am so happy for your family. We will continue to keep you and your new addition in our prayers. Can't wait until we can see her.

rickandlisa said...

WOW! What a blessing to have the 10 days waived (I think those were some of the longest days of our lives!). We'll be thinking of you, anticipating with you as they place her in your arms Wednesday!!! Can't wait to see pics!
Lisa

Michelle R said...

Congrats Mommy and Daddy (for the 4th time!) I just loved the photo of your princess.. she isn't exactly what I was expecting, but as they say "love is blind" (ok, just kidding- I too am eagerly awaiting the REAL reveal.) HUGS!

Susan said...

Congratulations and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Darya!!

Joe and Renae said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I JUST saw your blog now, I'm SO happy for you guys, what AWESOME news! I can't BELIEVE it has actually come to this moment...can you?! I can't WAIT to see pictures of Darya! I can't WAIT to hear all about court...glad it went smooth. CONGRATULATIONS!

Hugs,
Renae and Joe

Over-Caffeinated said...

Gotta know who that is in the photo with you! :)

Hi to the Moellers for me, please!

Congratulations on your successful court AND the ten days... January INDEED! Can you believe the ride you've been on? So, do you have a Halloween costume with you in Russia? Will you be celebrating at the Marriott? :)

I am SO so so so so excited for you and CANNOT WAIT (hint hint) for some new photos!

Sorry I have been without computer access and therefore unable to follow you as closely as I was wanting to, but glad I logged on just in time to know you now have a daughter and you must be over the moon!

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Congratulations!!!! Looking forward to seeing your little princess!