One week from today, Darya will be ours to love and to care for each and everyday. Wow! I probably won't post again until we arrive in Moscow on Saturday. Can't wait!!!!!
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you Lord for this amazing opportunity. Thank you for answering the prayer of my heart. Thank you for answering this request in your time and your way. Thank you for changing Kerry's heart after all these years. I know that she like our other 3 boys are a true and perfect gift from you. I love you Lord!!!! I pray that You will receive all the glory for everything that happens during our trip. Thank you for all the blessings we will receive because of your love for us.
In Jesus Name,
Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Alright...I really need to stop blog stalking in the wee morning hours before I go to work. You're the SECOND blog to make me cry this morning & now I need to go reapply my makeup!
Karen, I am so thrilled for your family & especially for Darya. It has been such an honor to follow your journey to your daughter. I can't wait to see the next post that says you're in Moscow!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Karyn
YAY!!! One more week!! :-) Can't wait to meet you tomorrow night!
So excited about your trip!! I cannot wait to read posts from Russia!!
Amen!
Karen, my heart is bursting with joy for your all 6 of you. God is Good!!
I'm SO excited for you!!!! Enjoy every single minute of this trip you are about to take. I'll be checking your blog CONSTANTLY!!!!!!
Renae
I am so excited for you guy's! What a blessing she will be in your lives .I cannot wait to see all of the photos and hear that she is finally in your arms!
May you all be blessed with safe travels!
Nicole
Post a Comment