It is almost 10:30am Moscow time and we just woke up!!!!! The time even went back one hour. We were awake during the night from like 3am-5am and wide awake. Now.... we're sleepy. I guess our body thinks it is 2 in the morning. But... we're now going to get ready and meet Masha for a day of sightseeing and shopping. We won't have internet access until after we get to Kemerovo City so I thought I'd leave a small post for now.
Big hugs to all!
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Morning! You probably won't get this in time, but if you do, PLEASE PLEASE ask Masha to tell Pasha that Ilya is doing wonderful! I really would like to send Pasha a small gift and a few photos of Ilya. If you don't feel strange, would you mind asking Masha for their email address so I can forward a few photos to Pasha?
I know I'm probably asking this too late, but I had to give it a shot. Pasha adored our son, and said Ilya reminds him of his own little guy at that age.
Hope you enjoyed shopping & sightseeing! Safe travels to Kemerovo.
Joe and I were exactly like you when it came to our sleep hours! Oh well, as long as your able to sleep SOMETIME during the day, you'll be good. I can't wait for you to see Darya again! I'll be checking in daily!
hugs,
Renae
I'm glad you made it safely to Moscow. Sorry to hear of your flight. How scary. I cannot wait to hear about your first visit with Darya. What an exciting week for you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Well right now it's Monday evening and no doubt you are preparing for court tomorrow. My best advice is to just relax and be yourself. It's usually very quick-15-20 minutes max. The judge is really a wonderful woman that cares about the children and has their best interests at heart. You will both be wonderful I know it. Allow me to say an early congratulations on the addition of Darya to your family! Blessings abounding!!!
Love,
Deb, Keith and Erick
I just happened to check your blog today and what a thrill to find out you're on trip 2!!! Enjoy yourselves and know that you have favor!!
Love,
Rick & Lisa
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sorry to hear about your unnerving flight but thank the Lord for your safety. Can't wait to see you and Darya back home safe and sound.
love,
Cindy, Jeff, & Tiffany
I am looking forward to the wonderful courtroom announcement post- and the big REVEAL since you don't have a 10 day wait!
Hugs
Post a Comment