Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! We received our court date today!!!! Our miracle Monday was oh so sweet! Our court date will be 10/28/08. We will go to Atlanta on the 23rd and spend the night. On the 24th, we will fly to Moscow and arrive on the 25th. We will stay in Moscow on the 25th and fly to Kemerovo City on the 26th. Since our flight is late, we will not arrive in Kemerovo City until the 27th. We'll have all day and night to get rested up for court on the 28th. After court, we will drive 3 or so hours to Prokopyevsk to pick up Darya Elena. It will take the rest of the 28th and 29th to complete necessary paperwork in Kemerovo. Our plans are to fly back to Moscow on the 30th where we will finish up the necessary steps to take Darya home. On November 2nd, we will fly back home. Wow!!!!! We are so happy and thankful to God for this news. Our friends, Mike and Cathy Moeller, will be traveling with us again. What a blessing!!! Thank you everyone for your many prayers during the last 8 months. Please continue to pray that the rest of the process goes smoothly.
Much love to all!!!
Kerry and Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Once again, I'll say WOOHOO!! The funny thing, Karen, is that I was just about to send you a message yesterday to see how you were holding up. I had a feeling all day that you were going to get "the call". I logged into our Yahoo group & saw the good news before I sent the email.
I couldn't be happier for you, Kerry, Darya and your boys. Congrats!
Karyn
PS - I'm guessing by your timeline Kemerovo typically waives the 10 days??
Congratulations!! And only 2 months from the time you first met her! God does work miracles. We will keep you in our prayers for safe travel and we can't wait to meet precious Darya. We couldn't be happier for you!
Love,
Cindy, Jeff, & Tiffany
YAY!!!!!!!!!! What great news and such a special Thanksgiving you'll have with Darya home! Can't wait to see pictures of that precious little girl!
I have been waiting for my phone to ring and crazy me found out on Renae's blog!
I am so relieved. Excited too.. but mostly relieved. Technically you will have her by Halloween. That was our big day remember? now I have to email you...
Yipeee and Whew.
Congratulations! We are so very excited for you!!
Post a Comment