Friday, October 24, 2008

Leaving for trip 2 today!

We're in Atlanta getting ready to leave for Moscow!!!! I can't believe this day is finally here. It has only been a little over 8 months! Wow!! We enjoyed a wonderful italian meal with Becky Mixon last night. I know many of you on the adoption group will be jealous. We had a great time! Her little boy is absolutely adorable beyond words. I especially loved the part when we were saying our good byes and Andrew asked for a group hug! Priceless!

Of course, I'll let everyone know when we arrive safely in Moscow!!! Once again, we'll be meeting the Moellers at the airport. I love love love that we are once again traveling with such an awesome family. GOD IS GOOD!!!

Karen

5 comments:

julie said...

that is awesome, karen. i'm still watching here in livingston. can't wait to see your daughter's face!

julie

Tiger & Kar said...

So glad you had a chance to meet Becky & Andrew in person! Becky's a hoot and Andrew is just precious. I hope you have a safe flight to Moscow and on to your daughter. CONGRATULATIONS!

Nicole said...

You are so deep in our thoughts and prayer right now !!!!! I cannot wait to hear all about everything! I will be stalking your blog daily!
Nicole

Carolynn and Steve said...

Our prayers for a safe trip and for a great meeting with your daughter. Enjoy Russia! Peace and grace!

Michelle R said...

I am so thrilled for both of you.. He does move mountains! Remember the days on waiting until 2009 to meet her?? Enjoy!