Friday, December 5, 2008

All is well with Darya!

Darya did extremely well today!! You wouldn't even know that she had surgury. The doctor said that one of her ears had a current infection and the other has obviously had multiple infections. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers!
Much love to all!

Karen

P.S. I'll try to post Monday regarding the results of the MRI.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news! Glad it went well!

Nicole said...

Karen,
Darya is always in our prayers! I am glad to hear today went well! She looks so proud of herself walking! What a precious smile!
Keep us posted about this upcoming week! We will be waiting for some really great news!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Oh we are so glad to hear that she did so well!!!

We will continue our prayers for her MRI on Monday.

Take care and Blessings to ALL.

Love,
Deb, Keith and Erick

Robin and Jana Roberts said...

Karen,
You have my prayers and utmost respect all the way. Stay faithful!
Jana

Carey and Norman said...

Karen,

I'm so sorry I haven't called. I didn't know about any of this. I'm so sorry to not have called and been there for you. I guess I hadn't seen an update and assumed things were going very well for you. Our son had the stomach bug last week, so I was off work 3 days and then our daughter started Pre-K. We were so busy that I didn't even know Darya had surgery. You are in our thoughts and I'll call you later today!!