I have finally posted some pictures of Natalie's room. We're having a fun time getting everything ready. We're planning to paint the room and trim on the bookshelf dark purple and the rest of it white. We are now going to begin looking for a chandelier and letters to spell Natalie to hang on the wall. Other items that we purchased this weekend include: her first doll, a car seat, bubbles, a Little Mermaid beach ball, and a small cloth picture holder. We also purchased some other essentials such as a little pink tooth brush, Johnson's wash cloths, antibacterial wipes, and bottled water flavor packets. Why are we buying these items? No, we are not registered or have travel dates or anything like that, but.... we just want to have some of these items on hand so we don't have to buy everything all at once. But.... if I haven't said it one thousand times already... I want to go right now to see our little girl. I daydream about her all the time. God's timing is perfect!! I tell myself that often.
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh, Natalie's room is beautiful! You guys did a great job - I love it!
I love the room ! Was all that pink and purple fun or what?!?!
Nicole
Love, love her room! You did such a great job!! The dollhouse reminds me of one my grandfather made me way back when!
Post a Comment