Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hearts Desire-- growing stronger everyday!

Kerry and I have been so very excited since last Wednesday. We got word that we may very soon be registered in Russia. I turned cart wheels, screamed, yelled, and smiled from ear to ear for about two days. It will be a new area for our agency so we'll be "Guinea Pigs". There is another couple who could travel the same time we do. Yippee! A week has gone by and we have not yet heard anymore news. Waiting is so hard!!!! But, I'm optimistic and hopeful that everything will continue to go quickly and smoothly. Pray hard!
I do want to add a congrats to all from our agency who got court dates this week and for those about to travel for trip 1. We have such a great support group. What a blessing!

Karen

4 comments:

Tiger & Kar said...

Ooooo...a new area...how exciting! Are you allowed to tell us which area? I hope you get your travel dates very, very soon and will be stalking your blog for more news. Congrats on getting registered soon. It feels wonderful, doesn't it??

Anonymous said...

So glad that you have a region. I cannot wait until you receive a call with travel information! Looking forward to talking in person soon. Sorry we've been so busy!!

CV

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Karen, I'm so anxious to hear that you have gotten more information.

We'll keep praying.

Ondea

Becky and Keith said...

I can't wait for you guys to be guinea pigs! A good adoption friend of mine is going to be a guinea pig along with you guys! I emailed you a while ago to see if you wanted her address but I'm not sure if you got it! Keep us posted! So excited for you!