Thursday, June 26, 2008

Going private!

I can now freely say it.... I'm registered and I have a referral!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!! C. with our agency asked me to not post about our referral so I had no choice... either keep totally silent on my blog or go private. I hope not to offend anyone on the CSS board because everyone has been so wonderful. Hopefully, someday I will be able to invite others to join.

Our referral is a 11 month old little girl. She is beautiful as most of you know! God is good. He never ceases to amaze me at answering our prayers.

I was hoping for travel dates in the next couple of weeks but once again.. Russian vacations stand in the way. Most of all... I know that God has a plan for this brief wait. Please pray that I will stay positive and not let worry over take me.
Karen

3 comments:

Michelle R said...

Karen, you will be there before you know it. You will be so glad if you use this time and act like you have immediate dates. Fill your visa application out with the few blanks, make a binder of info- I cherish ours, so did DH. Get out a suitcase and start packing. You can also practice uploading and sending video, so you are ready for your IA Doc. And remember, if you can't get in, no one can get in.Russians have to gather all the same exact paperwork and go through the same procedures. It often takes them 10 months to adopt. HUGS! Michlle

Karen said...

Wow and I'm truly stunned and thrilled for you at the speed of your referral. I hope to have word this week or next. Whether it's 4 months or 3 years, it's all God's timing. Good for you. Good for her.

Karen

Nicole said...

I got the invitation!!!! Yeah! I am so excited for you guy's and I love the idea of keeping Darya as her name! Wish me luck and send lots of prayers this week!
Nicole