Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm still alive!

It has been such a long time since I've posted. Keeping up with 3 boys and a job is a challenge- to say the least. I am loving every minute of it! T-ball and coaches pitch will be ending next week. Piano lessons for my oldest ended a few weeks back and last week was the last day of first grade for my oldest child. Now.... summer fun begins! We have several weekend trips planned.... including Gatlinburg (Splash Country); Stone Mountain, Georgia; and the Knoxville Zoo just to name a few. We don't plan to take a week long trip due to saving our vacation time for Russia. I plan to enjoy each and every day with my family. The wait is very hard sometimes, but I know that in a blink it will be time for my 7 year old to start second grade and my 5 year old to start Kindergarten. Our 2.5 year old is beginning to potty train. As my favorite author, Karen Kingsbury writes about in one her children books, I need to hold on to every precious last. But... that doesn't change the fact that I think about our little girl all the time. My heart overflows when I think about how much love we will have for her and already do have for her even though she isn't with us yet. Just to update everyone on progress. We received our FBI fingerprint clearance last week. I plan to have it apostilled and sent to our agency on Monday. Then.. provided that we do not have to get anything redone, all of our paperwork for now will be complete.
I will try and post some pictures soon of our daughter's room! It's adorable.
Please continue to pray as we continue the journey to our daughter- Natalie Elena.

4 comments:

Carey and Norman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carey and Norman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Hi! I just found your blog and noticed you're from TN! Go Vols!! We are also from East TN and have recently welcomed our son into our family through CSS!! They are great!! Feel free to visit our blog @ www.journey2caden.blogspot.com or email me @ esmmlm@comcast.net if you have questions or just want to chat!!

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Karen,

You are in my thoughts and prayers! I love the name. And with any luck (the odds are pretty good) either of those could already be her name! :) Can't wait to see photos of the room.

Ondrea