We found out that our dossier arrived in Russia on Wednesday. It is exciting yet..... uncertain. I was saddened to hear about one of our fellow adoption agency families losing their second referral. There are no words to describe that kind of loss. This is one of many fears that an adoption family might face. It is a comfort to know that when we are weak, He is strong. Kerry and I know that international adoption is part of God's plan for our lives and with much faith, hope, and prayers-- we will make it through.
On a lighter note, our boys tell everyone that they are getting a baby sister from Russia. They are so excited. She will truly be a little princess. How fortunate she will be to have three big brothers.
Kerry and I are anxiously awaiting our UCIS approval. We plan to complete our online adoption courses and learn some Russian over the next few months.
Continue to pray for us along the journey to our daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
YAY! So great to know your dossier is in Russia! I hope you get your USCIS approval soon! That'll be great to have...
Just thought I'd let you know that I've been able to read your blog. I finally remembered to print your blog address from the e-mail you sent me, but didn't have time to read it until later. I just thought I'd post and let you know that I'm thinking of you. I hope all is going well as you wait! I will post with initials until I know who is able to read your blog! Call me anytime!
CV
Post a Comment