Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and the New Year has started off great. Darya is doing really well. Her incision is healing perfectly. She is a very happy little girl. I'll try to post more..... life does get so busy with 4 kiddos. Pray really hard for our family as I return back to work next week. I know so many of you have had to return to work... so you know what I'm going through. On the bright side..... I love, love, love my job and the people I work with! Social Work for me is a calling... something I was meant to do. My parents and mother in law will be taking care of Darya and Nathan everyday and the older two are in school.
I want to add how happy I am for my good friend Renae who is traveling to Russia this Saturday to pick up her daughter, Olivia. She deserves every happiness. My prayers for safe travels are with her. Cannot wait to meet little Olivia. Darya said she can't wait either! :)
Much love to all!
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
O, two Olivias! Happy New Year to you all. I got your message, but I so don't want to interrupt your busy days. I've been checking the blog regularly. Back to work to a job you love makes it easier. I thought it was easier at first though than it is now. At first, it was kind of restful to just work. But now I see stuff that I'm missing her do for the first time. But we are both blessed to have good jobs and wonderful situations. I'm so glad Darya is happy!
Karen
Hi Karen! I've been keeping up with you and Darya via your blog! I also talked with Nancy, your new Early Interventionist last week, and she used the word "honored" that I asked her to work with your family. I'm hoping to come see Darya this week. Can't wait!!! Melissa TEIS
Post a Comment