Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Joy!!!


I forgot to share this pic in the previous post. The happiness on her face brings tears to my eyes. She was so very happy sitting in the middle of her brothers and cousins.

3 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

Love the photo and I agree that her smile is priceless. So glad she is healing well. Sorry you have to return to work so quickly after her surgery. At least, she has wonderful care while your working!!

I need to call you...I promise I will this week!!

Becky and Keith said...

That is such a smile!!!! So glad everyone is doing well! Happy New Year (a bit late!).

Anonymous said...

Karen, I saw Kerry at Wal-Mart a few nights ago and he told me about your recent addition! I am so excited for you and your family. You have always had such an evident love for children. I've enjoyed reading your blogpost and feeling the excitement step-by-step in your posts! God IS good, isn't He and I'm so pleased to see how He is blessing you and Kerry! I hope to see all of you soon and to meet Darya.

Love all of you,
Sandra Akers