Adoption has been a true desire of my heart for eleven years. Even before being dx with a fertility problem, I wanted to adopt internationally. My husband did not always share this desire. He always asked that I pray that God would change his heart. After 11 years, it happened. He was talking with a man who adopted 2 girls from Russia. God began to quickly work on his heart and melt away any reservations he had. He has blessed us with 3 beautiful boys (7, 4, and 2). Our hearts are so full of love. I thank God for choosing us to adopt. Realizing there will be very specific challenges, we truly feel that we have what it takes to accept and love as our own a child through adoption.
Our desire is to adopt a little girl from Russia between 10-24 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment